Re: [pcgen_bod] Open JIRA - Spammers are annoying

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      I've found that to be the case in the past - there are just too many bots out there looking for anything that can be posted to, which makes open access a pain to monitor. I think you're wise to turn it back off unless you can get someone to commit on a daily basis to perform cleanup duty.

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

      p.s. 'Tortuer of PCGen'?  There's a story there, I'm sure... ;)