Re: [pcgen] Open JIRA - Spammers are annoying

  • Lee Dowd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
      The amount of effort it takes to register for JIRA is pretty minimal and the benefits are significant.   I started using it at work for a project and it's amazing how much one can get out of it for just a little effort.  JIRA can be a real plus to both the technically savvy and those who aren't.  With the addition of spambot problems it seems almost a no brainer from here.

      Lee

    • Bryan McRoberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        I've found that to be the case in the past - there are just too many bots out there looking for anything that can be posted to, which makes open access a pain to monitor. I think you're wise to turn it back off unless you can get someone to commit on a daily basis to perform cleanup duty.

        -Bryan
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

        p.s. 'Tortuer of PCGen'?  There's a story there, I'm sure... ;)