Re: Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Missing Items

  • janusd82
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      Are you sure about that? I had some grief in IE and Chrome when trying to open an issue.
      "Reporter: Reporter is required"

      -Will
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

      > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > Word of the Day (gif)

      > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
      > > It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
      > > .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
      > > something like that.
      > >
      > > I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
      > > we'll get right on that.'
      > >
      > > DS/DL
      > >
      > > On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
      > >> Hey All,
      > >>
      > >> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
      > >> where this should go.
      > >>
      > >> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
      > >> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
      > >> armor is missing.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
      > >> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
      > >>
      > >> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
      > >> my core RPG group too.
      > >>
      > >> -Will

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David Bender
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        Yea me too....

        Andrew, did we loose something in the reboot?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

          Fixed that too... I logged out and was able to make an issue. There was a setting in the way.

        • janusd82
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
            Thanks all!
            -Will