Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Missing Items

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

      Completed: At revision: 19227

      On 1/26/2013 9:00 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

      > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
      >> It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
      >> .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
      >> something like that.
      >>
      >> I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
      >> we'll get right on that.'
      >>
      >> DS/DL
      >>
      >> On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
      >>> Hey All,
      >>>
      >>> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
      >>> where this should go.
      >>>
      >>> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
      >>> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
      >>> armor is missing.
      >>>
      >>> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
      >>> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
      >>>
      >>> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
      >>> my core RPG group too.
      >>>
      >>> -Will

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links

    • janusd82
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        Are you sure about that? I had some grief in IE and Chrome when trying to open an issue.
        "Reporter: Reporter is required"

        -Will
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

        > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)

        > Word of the Day (gif)

        > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
        > > It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
        > > .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
        > > something like that.
        > >
        > > I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
        > > we'll get right on that.'
        > >
        > > DS/DL
        > >
        > > On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
        > >> Hey All,
        > >>
        > >> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
        > >> where this should go.
        > >>
        > >> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
        > >> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
        > >> armor is missing.
        > >>
        > >> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
        > >> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
        > >>
        > >> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
        > >> my core RPG group too.
        > >>
        > >> -Will

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • David Bender
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          Yea me too....

          Andrew, did we loose something in the reboot?

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

            Fixed that too... I logged out and was able to make an issue. There was a setting in the way.

          • janusd82
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
              Thanks all!
              -Will