Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Missing Items

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

        Completed: At revision: 19227

        On 1/26/2013 9:00 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)

        > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

        > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
        >> It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
        >> .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
        >> something like that.
        >>
        >> I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
        >> we'll get right on that.'
        >>
        >> DS/DL
        >>
        >> On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
        >>> Hey All,
        >>>
        >>> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
        >>> where this should go.
        >>>
        >>> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
        >>> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
        >>> armor is missing.
        >>>
        >>> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
        >>> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
        >>>
        >>> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
        >>> my core RPG group too.
        >>>
        >>> -Will

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links

      • janusd82
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          Are you sure about that? I had some grief in IE and Chrome when trying to open an issue.
          "Reporter: Reporter is required"

          -Will
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

          > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > My better half and me (jpg)

          > Word of the Day (gif)

          > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
          > > It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
          > > .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
          > > something like that.
          > >
          > > I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
          > > we'll get right on that.'
          > >
          > > DS/DL
          > >
          > > On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
          > >> Hey All,
          > >>
          > >> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
          > >> where this should go.
          > >>
          > >> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
          > >> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
          > >> armor is missing.
          > >>
          > >> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
          > >> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
          > >>
          > >> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
          > >> my core RPG group too.
          > >>
          > >> -Will

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • David Bender
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
            Yea me too....

            Andrew, did we loose something in the reboot?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

              Fixed that too... I logged out and was able to make an issue. There was a setting in the way.

            • janusd82
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
                Thanks all!
                -Will