Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Missing Items

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
      .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
      something like that.

      I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
      we'll get right on that.'

      DS/DL

      On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:

      > Hey All,
      >
      > First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
      > where this should go.
      >
      > I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
      > several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
      > armor is missing.
      >
      > Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
      > my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
      >
      > Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
      > my core RPG group too.
      >
      > -Will

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          Hi,

          Completed: At revision: 19227

          On 1/26/2013 9:00 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
          > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > My better half and me (jpg)

          > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

          > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
          >> It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
          >> .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
          >> something like that.
          >>
          >> I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
          >> we'll get right on that.'
          >>
          >> DS/DL
          >>
          >> On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
          >>> Hey All,
          >>>
          >>> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
          >>> where this should go.
          >>>
          >>> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
          >>> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
          >>> armor is missing.
          >>>
          >>> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
          >>> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
          >>>
          >>> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
          >>> my core RPG group too.
          >>>
          >>> -Will

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links

        • janusd82
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
            Are you sure about that? I had some grief in IE and Chrome when trying to open an issue.
            "Reporter: Reporter is required"

            -Will
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

            > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
            >
            > -- david
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > My better half and me (jpg)

            > Word of the Day (gif)

            > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
            > > It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
            > > .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
            > > something like that.
            > >
            > > I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
            > > we'll get right on that.'
            > >
            > > DS/DL
            > >
            > > On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
            > >> Hey All,
            > >>
            > >> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
            > >> where this should go.
            > >>
            > >> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
            > >> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
            > >> armor is missing.
            > >>
            > >> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
            > >> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
            > >>
            > >> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
            > >> my core RPG group too.
            > >>
            > >> -Will

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • David Bender
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
              Yea me too....

              Andrew, did we loose something in the reboot?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
                Hi,

                Fixed that too... I logged out and was able to make an issue. There was a setting in the way.

              • janusd82
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
                  Thanks all!
                  -Will