Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Missing Items

  • janusd82
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hey All,

      First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure where this should go.

      I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern armor is missing.

      Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.

      Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of my core RPG group too.

      -Will
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
        .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
        something like that.

        I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
        we'll get right on that.'

        DS/DL

        On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:

        > Hey All,
        >
        > First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
        > where this should go.
        >
        > I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
        > several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
        > armor is missing.
        >
        > Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
        > my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
        >
        > Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
        > my core RPG group too.
        >
        > -Will

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

            Completed: At revision: 19227

            On 1/26/2013 9:00 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
            > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
            >
            > -- david
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > My better half and me (jpg)

            > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

            > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
            >> It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
            >> .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
            >> something like that.
            >>
            >> I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
            >> we'll get right on that.'
            >>
            >> DS/DL
            >>
            >> On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
            >>> Hey All,
            >>>
            >>> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
            >>> where this should go.
            >>>
            >>> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
            >>> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
            >>> armor is missing.
            >>>
            >>> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
            >>> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
            >>>
            >>> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
            >>> my core RPG group too.
            >>>
            >>> -Will

            >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          • janusd82
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
              Are you sure about that? I had some grief in IE and Chrome when trying to open an issue.
              "Reporter: Reporter is required"

              -Will
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

              > jira.pcgen.org and you do NOT need a login to be able to open bug reports.
              >
              > -- david
              > Papa.DRB
              >
              > My better half and me (jpg)

              > Word of the Day (gif)

              > On 1/26/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Limmer wrote:
              > > It looks like the data's all there, but the file was left out of the
              > > .PCC file. It needs an EQUIPMENT:pfuc_equip_armor.lst line, or
              > > something like that.
              > >
              > > I think I'm supposed to officially say, "Open a JIRA bug report, and
              > > we'll get right on that.'
              > >
              > > DS/DL
              > >
              > > On 1/26/2013 3:27 AM, janusd82 wrote:
              > >> Hey All,
              > >>
              > >> First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, not entirely sure
              > >> where this should go.
              > >>
              > >> I've been playing around with the Ultimate Combat guide and making
              > >> several eastern themed characters. I've noticed that all the eastern
              > >> armor is missing.
              > >>
              > >> Thanks to the way PCGen is setup, I can certainly create my own using
              > >> my copy of the book, but figured I should report this.
              > >>
              > >> Keep up the good work, been using PCGen for years, converted most of
              > >> my core RPG group too.
              > >>
              > >> -Will

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • David Bender
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
                Yea me too....

                Andrew, did we loose something in the reboot?

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

                  Fixed that too... I logged out and was able to make an issue. There was a setting in the way.

                • janusd82
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
                    Thanks all!
                    -Will