[FREQ]? Implement Mnemonic Enhancer and Imbue with Spell Ability?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hi All,

      Am I correct in assuming that the properties of the RSRD spells Mnemonic Enhancer and Imbue with spell ability are not implemented? I haven't found it yet (I was thinking maybe a template or a class ability).

      Are there any other spells or conditions that come to mind that change spell ability similarly?

      Thanks, Matt C