Re: [pcgen] Need Tips On Changing PDF Output Sheets

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hi,

      The color code is held in the visible character sheets.

      <normal color="black" background-color="white" border-color="#555588"/>
      <light color="black" background-color="#eeeeff" border-color="#555588"/>
      <medium color="black" background-color="#ccccee" border-color="#555588"/>
      <dark color="black" background-color="#bbbbee" border-color="#555588"/>
      <very.dark color="black" background-color="#aaaacc" border-color="#555588"/>
      <inverse color="black" background-color="#9999bb" border-color="#555588"/>

      That's the Blue CSHEET

      Just figure out the color code and go to town.

      Cheers,

      On 1/23/2013 5:24 PM, brauliob555 wrote:
      > I've edited several of the output sheets to look how I like them, but I can't figure out how to change the last two things I would like to. I would like to change the font (to comic sans, just kidding) and I would like to change the color of the character sheets.

    • brauliob555
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        Hey, thanks for the info. I was just looking in the csheet_fantasy_simple_blue.xlt file and didn't realize I needed to look in the csheet_fantasy_std_blue.xlt file which holds the color definitions for both. It was really simple to play with.

        Thanks!