Need Tips On Changing PDF Output Sheets

  • brauliob555
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
      I've edited several of the output sheets to look how I like them, but I can't figure out how to change the last two things I would like to. I would like to change the font (to comic sans, just kidding) and I would like to change the color of the character sheets.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013

        The color code is held in the visible character sheets.

        <normal color="black" background-color="white" border-color="#555588"/>
        <light color="black" background-color="#eeeeff" border-color="#555588"/>
        <medium color="black" background-color="#ccccee" border-color="#555588"/>
        <dark color="black" background-color="#bbbbee" border-color="#555588"/>
        <very.dark color="black" background-color="#aaaacc" border-color="#555588"/>
        <inverse color="black" background-color="#9999bb" border-color="#555588"/>

        That's the Blue CSHEET

        Just figure out the color code and go to town.

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
          Hey, thanks for the info. I was just looking in the csheet_fantasy_simple_blue.xlt file and didn't realize I needed to look in the csheet_fantasy_std_blue.xlt file which holds the color definitions for both. It was really simple to play with.

          Thanks!