Jira offline

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
      It appears that Jira is offline.

      This isn't anything I can fix. James will need to look into it as soon as
      he is able to.

      Anestis (Webteam 2nd).
      --
      Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...

    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Everything is back to normal.

        When the server re-booted, it failed to start the webserver automatically.

        Webserver is back up and running.

        Website, wiki, Jira, etc should all be good now.

        Thanks for your patience.

        Anestis (Website 2nd).

        --
        Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/