Re: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 1/22/2013, 9:00 pm

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
      The only issue from PR is the GenCon Booth. To get the rebook discount we need to be registered, and the 50% deposit in by Jan 23rd. Of course this is only $200 so it's not much of a discount. :)

      We paid for the website last month so we currently have $19.55USD in the PCGen Fund.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
        Hi all,

        The rough Agenda:

        * Are we planning a 6.0.1 release?
        * Can we settle on a definitive roadmap for 6.1.0?
        * A report on the data migration to 6.0.x data standards
        * PR - Are we going to Gencon - can we get the $200 deposit?

        On 22 January 2013 03:31, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > The only issue from PR is the GenCon Booth. To get the rebook discount we
        > need to be registered, and the 50% deposit in by Jan 23rd. Of course this
        > is only $200 so it's not much of a discount. :)
        >
        > We paid for the website last month so we currently have $19.55USD in the
        > PCGen Fund.

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
          I should clarify. The booth is $1400 by 23rd, $1600 after that. $700 is required by the 23rd, if we wait $800 is due by April 3rd.

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > The rough Agenda:
          >
          > * Are we planning a 6.0.1 release?
          > * Can we settle on a definitive roadmap for 6.1.0?
          > * A report on the data migration to 6.0.x data standards
          > * PR - Are we going to Gencon - can we get the $200 deposit?

          > On 22 January 2013 03:31, Paul wrote:

          essage have been removed]

        • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
            Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

            Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

            Date: Tuesday January 22, 2013
            Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
            Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
            Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

            All are welcome to come and observe.

            Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

            Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=05&year=2012&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

            See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for meeting details.