PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 1/22/2013, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Tuesday January 22, 2013
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=05&year=2012&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
        The only issue from PR is the GenCon Booth. To get the rebook discount we need to be registered, and the 50% deposit in by Jan 23rd. Of course this is only $200 so it's not much of a discount. :)

        We paid for the website last month so we currently have $19.55USD in the PCGen Fund.
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
          Hi all,

          The rough Agenda:

          * Are we planning a 6.0.1 release?
          * Can we settle on a definitive roadmap for 6.1.0?
          * A report on the data migration to 6.0.x data standards
          * PR - Are we going to Gencon - can we get the $200 deposit?

          On 22 January 2013 03:31, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > The only issue from PR is the GenCon Booth. To get the rebook discount we
          > need to be registered, and the 50% deposit in by Jan 23rd. Of course this
          > is only $200 so it's not much of a discount. :)
          >
          > We paid for the website last month so we currently have $19.55USD in the
          > PCGen Fund.

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
            I should clarify. The booth is $1400 by 23rd, $1600 after that. $700 is required by the 23rd, if we wait $800 is due by April 3rd.

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > The rough Agenda:
            >
            > * Are we planning a 6.0.1 release?
            > * Can we settle on a definitive roadmap for 6.1.0?
            > * A report on the data migration to 6.0.x data standards
            > * PR - Are we going to Gencon - can we get the $200 deposit?

            > On 22 January 2013 03:31, Paul wrote:

            essage have been removed]

          • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013