Re: How to create a scroll of a 0 to 9th level spell in the Select a Spell window?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Using 6.0.0 with Pathfinder gamemode, I'm seeing the scrolls with lower level options.

      Select the base Scroll item
      Right click select Add Custom
      Add Arcane / Divine
      Add Minor / Medium / Major (note if you select the Major option it does start at 10th CL in the drop-down, but you can change it)
      Add Spell Effect (Single Use/Completion)

      A dialog box pops up to select the class, spell level, spell name, and the casterlevel the scroll was made at.