Re: How to create a scroll of a 0 to 9th level spell in the Select a Spell window?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      It appears to be an error since wands and potions have levels 0 to 4 and 0 to 3, respectively, where the scroll has levels 10 to 30.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        Using 6.0.0 with Pathfinder gamemode, I'm seeing the scrolls with lower level options.

        Select the base Scroll item
        Right click select Add Custom
        Add Arcane / Divine
        Add Minor / Medium / Major (note if you select the Major option it does start at 10th CL in the drop-down, but you can change it)
        Add Spell Effect (Single Use/Completion)

        A dialog box pops up to select the class, spell level, spell name, and the casterlevel the scroll was made at.