How to create a scroll of a 0 to 9th level spell in the Select a Spell window?

  • Matt C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013

      When creating a custom arcane or divine spell, the spell level options in the "Select a Spell" pop up window range from 10 to 30. I was hoping to make a scroll of, say, a 6th level spell for which a scroll doesn't currently exist (e.g. Hardening), or create a scroll for an existing spell at a higher caster level (e.g. Resist Energy at an 11th level caster level). Is this possible? Is the spell level range a bug, or am I missing something?

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • otiendikil
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
        It appears to be an error since wands and potions have levels 0 to 4 and 0 to 3, respectively, where the scroll has levels 10 to 30.
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
          Using 6.0.0 with Pathfinder gamemode, I'm seeing the scrolls with lower level options.

          Select the base Scroll item
          Right click select Add Custom
          Add Arcane / Divine
          Add Minor / Medium / Major (note if you select the Major option it does start at 10th CL in the drop-down, but you can change it)
          Add Spell Effect (Single Use/Completion)

          A dialog box pops up to select the class, spell level, spell name, and the casterlevel the scroll was made at.