Re: [pcgen] [PF Bestiary] The Default Gnoll kit gives a battleaxe but shouldn't

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
      I agree Andrew.

      I'll create a Jira later today and then fix it. I was in the middle of prep for the first session my group has had in nearly a year!

      Coincidentally, the group has some difficulty moving from 5.16 to 6.0. The change in how racial abilities is handled threw most of them into a fit of frustration and I had to fix their characters for them.

      I also have started experiencing some odd behavior in PCGen. Duplicate tabs showing up on the Feats and Abilities tab, PCGen telling me that traits need to be added but telling me that I can add no more traits and then after saving and reloading the character the traits that showed not being there.

      I haven't pulled a log dump yet but will be doing a clean instal to see if something got corrupted. If the issues persist check the log file.

      Maredudd

      P.S. I had to work hard not to pull off a TPK last night. Sometimes the players just don't think . . . :-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013

        I'm interested in what Racial Ability Changes caused fits for your players. I've not seen duplicate
        tabs ever, so that is a bug with your copy I suspect (Grab the log and toss it in a JIRA).

        And yes, players will try very hard to die in very sad ways.