CMP Final Release for PCGen 5.14 import to PCGen 6.0

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      Is there a step by step way to import/convert these from the ZIP files all the way to final import and then a way to save the converted files, so I don't have to repeat this fully for every future release?
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
        Greetings,

        Follow the steps over at: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets to convert to a standard PCGen format - do this once for each dataset.

        Thereafter, you can use the data converter provided with each (newer) version of pcgen to update the sets to the new version.

        Cheers
        Dave