Re: Let's welcome our new Publisher 'Broken Ruler Games'

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 17, 2013
      Okay another question.

      Confuse on page A54: "You must have a common form of communication (i.e.
      language) between yourself and the opponent..."

      Is there a defined method for getting a new language in Killshot? I didn't see anything for how to use training points to buy a language... nor much reference to language at all in the sections I've read.

      Thanks.

      TP.
    • warden_op
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 18, 2013
        Nope, there's no formal way. That particular text is more of a tool for Directors to disallow that reaction rather than an actual requirement for assassins. When it comes to languages, the player simply has to state they have knowledge of a language during character creation.