Question about items in Body Slots vs. merely being "Equipped"

  • Matt C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Are items with certain body slot designations, like rings to Fingers slots and robes to the Body slot, supposed to have their benefits limited to when they are worn on those slots, or is it the intention that being "Equipped" should work just as well? As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter. (I was originally trying to see how to use the Hand of Glory's bonus to body slots ("BONUS:SLOTS|RING|1") by trying to equip three rings to a character with and without a worn Hand of Glory, but couldn't seem to find any difference.)