Support Requests on JIRA is now Open to anyone

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      'jira.pcgen.org' you can now make a report without logging in - but only for Support Requests. We
      will move those Support Requests to the correct section, however, if you are not logged in, only a
      support request will allow you to make the report, attach issues, and comment, once it is moved,
      you'll no longer be able to comment or affect. This option is for those that don't want to be logged
      in. However, I highly recommend having an account with JIRA for follow up reports, otherwise you
      lose out on the logged in features - Notifications by Email for any issue you make, allowing the
      Monkeys to follow up with you.