Re: Iron Kingdoms

  • madartiste
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 11, 2013
      Ah ha! Never mind -- I found it!
      Thanks the the gent who did all that hard work! I'll have to see where it leads me. :)

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "madartiste" wrote:

      > Are these files possibly still available somewhere? I'm trying to convert everything for IK to Pathfinder for a future campaign and it would be a huge help to have a place to start. I'm not quite sure where to find the "Step 4 folder" I'm afraid... Thanks and sorry for the bother!
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" wrote:
      > >
      > > In the exp list under the step 4 folder is what was worked up before we found out that they were going to a proprietary system.
      > >
      > > Also under step one was the beginnings of Libra Mechanika.
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Greeting Folks!
      > > >
      > > > Back in 2008, while at GenCon, I talked to Privateer to see about getting permission to include Iron Kingdoms in PCGen but was told they were endlisting the product and weren't certain where they were going with their RPG line. For the next year and a half I got no more out of them.
      > > >
      > > > The good news is that our current PR Silverback was the Data Monkey interested in adding the set and Ai believe he had much of it coded. Or he at least started the process.
      > > >
      > > > Maredudd
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my iPhone

    • primodang
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 13, 2014
        Hi everyone, I was wondering if there's been any progress on this.

        I was thinking of adding some specific bits to the IK data (content I intend to use for my campaign).

        Should I just pick up the zip in step 4 or is there an updated version?
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 13, 2014
          Wow, step 4?

          I'm trying to remember what was up with that... We haven't used that system for several years.

          I'll have to take a look.

          On 10/13/2014 5:41 PM, dangdudu@... [pcgen] wrote:
          Hi everyone, I was wondering if there's been any progress on this.

          I was thinking of adding some specific bits to the IK data (content I intend to use for my campaign).

          Should I just pick up the zip in step 4 or is there an updated version?

        • nylanfs
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 14, 2014
            Step 4 was the last time it was worked on. There's also a preliminary Libre Mechanica in Step 1 or 2 also. But that was being worked on shortly before they dropped the d20 system for their proprietary system. And nobody else picked it up.
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 14, 2014
              I am sorting the sets into the nfd folder. I'll remove the ones I've uploaded into nfd from the exp folders. Then we can figure out progress, need for JIRA and permission status methodically.

              Cheers,
              Andrew