Sorcerer Wildblood Variants?

  • lazarus416
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 9, 2013
      I have all the books loaded, including UM, but I can't seem to find a way to do the Sylvan Wildblood variant on my Fey Sorcerer. Is this possible? Or will I have to make a druid just to be able to gen up an Animal Companion for my Wildblood? Thanks in advance.
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013

        Question: Which book would this Variant be found? If you've loaded the correct books and it's not
        present at all, then we have a bug.

        If this is true, if you'd like to open a JIRA Data Bug report, then you can follow the progress. If
        you don't feel comfortable, then please do let me know the variant is indeed missing and from which
        source it should be in, and I'll make the JIRA for you.

        Cheers,

        On 1/9/2013 8:59 PM, lazarus416 wrote:
        > I have all the books loaded, including UM, but I can't seem to find a way to do the Sylvan Wildblood variant on my Fey Sorcerer. Is this possible? Or will I have to make a druid just to be able to gen up an Animal Companion for my Wildblood? Thanks in advance.

      • Ragabash Moon
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
          Wildblooded variants are in Ultimate Magic, as he said. In case anyone doesn't
          know the way it works is you take the "Wildblooded" archetype which then changes
          up a few of the base bloodlines. So, in his case normally he would be taking
          the "Fae" bloodline, but because he is taking the Wildblooded archetype, his Fae
          bloodline is changed and renamed as "Sylvan"

          That said, I've not really looked at PCGen much lately, so I'm not sure how much
          of the coding of UM is done or how, but it seems to me the best way to handle it
          (if it's not already done) is to just put the wildblooded variants on the
          bloodline list, but have the archetype as a prereq for the ones it applies to.
          Then, you just need to code up Sylvan to grant an animal companion the same way
          that Arcane grants a familiar.

          RagabashMoon@...

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013

            Complicated issues I like to handle at home, and currently I'm at work. But I know the Wildblood
            variants *are* coded up. I reviewed the set and cleaned it up quite a bit.

            So, I wanted to make sure this is indeed UM, before I go searching.

            If someone wants to open a JIRA, that'd save me some time. If not, I'll open it when I get a chance.

            On 1/10/2013 1:24 PM, Ragabash Moon wrote:
            > Wildblooded variants are in Ultimate Magic, as he said. In case anyone doesn't
            > know the way it works is you take the "Wildblooded" archetype which then changes
            > up a few of the base bloodlines. So, in his case normally he would be taking
            > the "Fae" bloodline, but because he is taking the Wildblooded archetype, his Fae
            > bloodline is changed and renamed as "Sylvan"
            >
            > That said, I've not really looked at PCGen much lately, so I'm not sure how much
            > of the coding of UM is done or how, but it seems to me the best way to handle it
            > (if it's not already done) is to just put the wildblooded variants on the
            > bloodline list, but have the archetype as a prereq for the ones it applies to.
            > Then, you just need to code up Sylvan to grant an animal companion the same way
            > that Arcane grants a familiar.
            >

            > RagabashMoon@...
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Doug Limmer
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
              Yes, the wildblooded variants are in /Ultimate Magic/. They're coded up
              as separate bloodlines rather than as an archetype.

              I tested it in 5.17.19, and they're there, and the Sylvan bloodline does
              give an animal companion.

              I spent enough time coding up all those fershlugginer bloodlines, that
              they *better* still be there. [Stupid crossblooded mumble mutter
              grumble...]

              DS/DL

              On 1/10/2013 4:33 PM, Andrew wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > Complicated issues I like to handle at home, and currently I'm at
              > work. But I know the Wildblood
              > variants *are* coded up. I reviewed the set and cleaned it up quite a bit.
              >
              > So, I wanted to make sure this is indeed UM, before I go searching.
              >
              > If someone wants to open a JIRA, that'd save me some time. If not,
              > I'll open it when I get a chance.
              >
              > On 1/10/2013 1:24 PM, Ragabash Moon wrote:
              > > Wildblooded variants are in Ultimate Magic, as he said. In case
              > anyone doesn't
              > > know the way it works is you take the "Wildblooded" archetype which
              > then changes
              > > up a few of the base bloodlines. So, in his case normally he would
              > be taking
              > > the "Fae" bloodline, but because he is taking the Wildblooded
              > archetype, his Fae
              > > bloodline is changed and renamed as "Sylvan"
              > >
              > > That said, I've not really looked at PCGen much lately, so I'm not
              > sure how much
              > > of the coding of UM is done or how, but it seems to me the best way
              > to handle it
              > > (if it's not already done) is to just put the wildblooded variants
              > on the
              > > bloodline list, but have the archetype as a prereq for the ones it
              > applies to.
              > > Then, you just need to code up Sylvan to grant an animal companion
              > the same way
              > > that Arcane grants a familiar.
              > >

              > > RagabashMoon@... <mailto:RagabashMoon%40sbcglobal.net>
              > >

              > > ________________________________

            • lazarus416
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                Well, I don't know what is wrong then because Sylvan is not showing up anywhere that I can find. I checked and made sure I have UM loaded, (it is)and Sylvan is not under bloodlines or archetypes. Fey is there under bloodlines, (which Sylvan is the variant of), but not Sylvan. I even loaded up Fey to see if Sylvan shows up under Archetype that way, but no dice. In fact, the only Archetype that shows up at all is the generic Sorcerer Archetype. Nothing else is there. I tried Elemental and Draconic just for kicks and I get a pop up window asking for specifics, but now that I think about it, I don't think I have seen ANY of Wildbloods. Here is the list of Bloodlines listed:

                Aberrant Bloodline
                Abyssal Bloodline
                Aquatic Bloodline
                Arcane Bloodline
                Boreal Bloodline
                Celestial Bloodline
                Deepearth Bloodline
                Destined Bloodline
                Draconic Bloodline
                Dreamspun Bloodline
                Elemental Bloodline
                Fey Bloodline
                Infernal Bloodline
                Protean Bloodline
                Serpentine Bloodline
                Shadow Bloodline
                Starsoul Bloodline
                Stormborn Bloodline
                Undead Bloodline
                Verdant Bloodline

                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                  I just tried it in version 6.00.0 myself, and the wildblooded bloodlines
                  are there for me. And choosing Sylvan does give an animal companion. I
                  couldn't tell you why it's not there for you. Maybe try re-installing??

                  [I did notice that the campaign prereqs for UM seem to be gone, but that
                  doesn't affect the wildblooded bloodlines.]

                  DS/DL

                  On 1/10/2013 8:49 PM, lazarus416 wrote:

                  > Well, I don't know what is wrong then because Sylvan is not showing up
                  > anywhere that I can find. I checked and made sure I have UM loaded,
                  > (it is)and Sylvan is not under bloodlines or archetypes. Fey is there
                  > under bloodlines, (which Sylvan is the variant of), but not Sylvan. I
                  > even loaded up Fey to see if Sylvan shows up under Archetype that way,
                  > but no dice. In fact, the only Archetype that shows up at all is the
                  > generic Sorcerer Archetype. Nothing else is there. I tried Elemental
                  > and Draconic just for kicks and I get a pop up window asking for
                  > specifics, but now that I think about it, I don't think I have seen
                  > ANY of Wildbloods. Here is the list of Bloodlines listed:
                  >
                  > Aberrant Bloodline
                  > Abyssal Bloodline
                  > Aquatic Bloodline
                  > Arcane Bloodline
                  > Boreal Bloodline
                  > Celestial Bloodline
                  > Deepearth Bloodline
                  > Destined Bloodline
                  > Draconic Bloodline
                  > Dreamspun Bloodline
                  > Elemental Bloodline
                  > Fey Bloodline
                  > Infernal Bloodline
                  > Protean Bloodline
                  > Serpentine Bloodline
                  > Shadow Bloodline
                  > Starsoul Bloodline
                  > Stormborn Bloodline
                  > Undead Bloodline
                  > Verdant Bloodline
                  >
                  > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Doug
                  > Limmer wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Yes, the wildblooded variants are in /Ultimate Magic/. They're coded up
                  > > as separate bloodlines rather than as an archetype.
                  > >
                  > > I tested it in 5.17.19, and they're there, and the Sylvan bloodline
                  > does
                  > > give an animal companion.
                  > >
                  > > I spent enough time coding up all those fershlugginer bloodlines, that
                  > > they *better* still be there. [Stupid crossblooded mumble mutter
                  > > grumble...]
                  > >
                  > > DS/DL

                • Eric C Smith
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                    Hi Lazarus,

                    Do you see anything in the error log?

                    Maredudd

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013

                      The list is woefully short. You are loading version 6.0?

                      I see a huge list on the data side. I can send you a replacement file if you need it.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                        Here is what was in the log if it helps any (Afraid it is greek to me atm):

                        21:44:53.535 INFO main pcgen.system.Main main Starting PCGen v6.00.0
                        21:44:53.730 INFO main pcgen.system.LanguageBundle init Initialising language bundle with locale en_US.
                        21:45:47.504 INFO Thread-7 pcgen.persistence.SourceFileLoader loadCampaigns Loading game Pathfinder_RPG and sources [Pathfinder RPG for Players - Advanced, Paizo - Faiths of Purity, Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary, Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2, Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bonus Bestiary, Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat, Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic, Pathfinder RPG for Players - Advanced, Pathfinder RPG for Players - Advanced, Paizo - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Player's Guide, Paizo - Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide].
                        21:45:47.838 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader storeObject WARNING: Duplicate object name: Thassilonian
                        Original: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst
                        Duplicate: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
                        21:45:47.839 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.persistence.lst.LstObjectFileLoader storeObject WARNING: Duplicate object name: Varisian
                        Original: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst
                        Duplicate: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        WARNING: Not loading duplicate.
                        21:45:59.260 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates More than one Language with key/name Thassilonian was built
                        21:45:59.261 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates Sources: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        21:45:59.261 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates More than one Language with key/name Varisian was built
                        21:45:59.261 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates Sources: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        21:45:59.278 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates More than one Spell with key/name Sun Metal was built
                        21:45:59.278 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates Sources: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/ultimate_combat/pfuc_spells_shortdesc.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/ultimate_combat/pfuc_spells.lst
                        21:45:59.278 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates More than one Spell with key/name Deadeye's Lore was built
                        21:45:59.279 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer validateDuplicates Sources: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/ultimate_combat/pfuc_spells_shortdesc.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/ultimate_combat/pfuc_spells.lst
                        21:45:59.404 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer getObject Reference to Constructed Language Thassilonian is ambiguous
                        21:45:59.404 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer getObject Locations: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        21:45:59.404 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer getObject Reference to Constructed Language Varisian is ambiguous
                        21:45:59.405 SEVERE Thread-7 pcgen.cdom.reference.AbstractReferenceManufacturer getObject Locations: file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/rotraepg_languages.lst, file:/E:/PCGen/PCGenerator/PCGen6000/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_players_guide/rrpg_languages.lst
                        21:46:10.5 INFO Thread-9 pcgen.persistence.SourceFileLoader loadCampaigns Loading game Pathfinder_RPG and sources [Pathfinder RPG for Players - Advanced].
                        21:46:18.577 INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.system.CharacterManager openCharacter Loaded character Unnamed 1 - E:\PCGen\PCGenerator\PCGen6000\characters\Sylvan Sorcerer.pcg
                        18:39:09.784 INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.system.CharacterManager createNewCharacter Created new character Unnamed 2.
                        18:40:47.231 INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.gui2.facade.CharacterFacadeImpl setRace Unnamed 2: Setting race to Human
                        18:41:09.291 INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.gui2.facade.CharacterFacadeImpl addCharacterLevels Unnamed 2: Adding level 1 in class Sorcerer
                        18:41:09.338 WARNING AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.gui2.tabs.AbilitiesInfoTab$AbilityTabsModel elementAdded Trying to add Archetype to [TabInfo [title=Feats, categoryList=[Feat]], TabInfo [title=Racial Abilities, categoryList=[Human Racial Trait, Ability Bonus]], TabInfo [title=Traits, categoryList=[Traits]], TabInfo [title=Afflictions, categoryList=[Afflictions]]] at index 5. Putting at end.
                        18:41:09.548 WARNING AWT-EventQueue-1 pcgen.gui2.tabs.AbilitiesInfoTab$AbilityTabsModel elementAdded Trying to add Archetype to [TabInfo [title=Feats, categoryList=[Feat]], TabInfo [title=Racial Abilities, categoryList=[Human Racial Trait, Ability Bonus]], TabInfo [title=Traits, categoryList=[Traits]], TabInfo [title=Afflictions, categoryList=[Afflictions]]] at index 5. Putting at end.

                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                          If you would like to send me a replacement file that would be wonderful. It is the latest 6.x version DL'd just a couple of weeks ago. Here is what is currently loaded for sources:

                          Paizo - Faiths of Purity
                          Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary
                          Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2
                          Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bonus Bestiary
                          Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat
                          Paizo - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic
                          Paizo - Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Player's Guide
                          Paizo - Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide
                          Pathfinder RPG for Players - Advanced

                          Maybe I am doing something wrong? Is there some sort of file I can send to you that would help you diagnose?

                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013

                            pcgen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/ultimate_magic_pfum_abilities_archetypes_sorcerer_crossblooded.lst

                            send that .lst file to me.

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 10, 2013
                              Ok...how? Found the file, but when I click on your name to send you an email, there does not appear to be any way to attach a file.

                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                The crossblooded file shouldn't have anything to do with the base
                                wildblooded archetype/bloodlines.

                                I'm going to hazard a guess as to what procedure you have used/are using
                                to create the character.

                                1. You first created the character without having /Ultimate Magic/ loaded.
                                2. When you start PCGen, you load your sources (including UM), then you
                                load your character.
                                3. You have "load sources with character" turned on (which I think is
                                the new default).

                                If I'm right, what's happening is that when you load your character, the
                                original sources your character used when created are re-loaded,
                                effectively unloading UM.

                                Try reversing the steps in 2; load your character, then load UM (and
                                whatever else) as a source. If it works, and you see the Sylvan
                                bloodline, choose it and re-save your character. Then, close the
                                character and re-load it. Hopefully, everything will work well from
                                then on.

                                If not, you may have to re-create your character after loading all the
                                sources you wish to use.

                                DS/DL

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013

                                  After a lengthy back and forth off-list, this is what actually ended up being the case.

                                  I'm being asked about a Boon Companion now... And the only place I see it is in Seeker of Secrets
                                  which isn't finished yet.

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                    Gah! I'm getting there - might be done sometime next week!

                                    Cheers

                                    Paul

                                    --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
                                    <snip>

                                    > I'm being asked about a Boon Companion now... And the only place I see it is in Seeker of Secrets
                                    > which isn't finished yet.

                                    <snip>
                                  • lazarus416
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                      Thank you guys for all of the help. I don't remember seeing a "how to" for PCGen anywhere. Is there one that I missed? Or is it figure out as you go and get social by trolling the boards?

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                        No biggie (for me anyway). Game is not for several weeks yet. And I can always go the long way around and work up a druid to print the pet if I need to. I didn't realize it was a feat from an obscure book. I kept seeing references to it on the boards. I am new to PF, so I have had to do a lot of research. (Currently trying to decide if I want to do a Tierfling Magus or a Sylvan Sorcerer to fill the Arcane slot in our party.)

                                        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pshipley@..." wrote:

                                        > Gah! I'm getting there - might be done sometime next week!
                                        >
                                        > Cheers
                                        >
                                        > Paul
                                        >
                                        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
                                        >

                                        > > I'm being asked about a Boon Companion now... And the only place I see it is in Seeker of Secrets
                                        > > which isn't finished yet.

                                      • Ragabash Moon
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                          So, what about making it so you can't just take Wildblooded bloodlines without
                                          the archetype? That should be pretty easy, shouldn't it? Or is that the way
                                          it does work?

                                          'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the
                                          sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back, burn the
                                          land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can
                                          be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." -- Joss Whedon,
                                          Ballad of Serenity

                                          RagabashMoon@...

                                          ________________________________

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                            Hi Lazarus!

                                            Have you look in the Docs? Look under the help menu.

                                            Maredudd

                                            Sent from my iPad

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                              Hi Ragabash,

                                              Taking the Wildblooded bloodline is the archetype.

                                              Maredudd

                                              Sent from my iPad

                                              On Jan 11, 2013, at 9:38 AM, Ragabash Moon <RagabashMoon@...> wrote:

                                              > So, what about making it so you can't just take Wildblooded bloodlines without
                                              > the archetype? That should be pretty easy, shouldn't it? Or is that the way
                                              > it does work?
                                              >
                                              > 'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the
                                              > sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back, burn the
                                              > land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can
                                              > be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." -- Joss Whedon,
                                              > Ballad of Serenity
                                              >
                                              > RagabashMoon@...
                                              >

                                              > ________________________________

                                            • Doug Limmer
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                                To expand upon and give personal account to a previous response:

                                                It would be easy to make it possible to only take Wildblooded bloodlines
                                                if you choose a Wildblooded archtype. (And, to also only make regular
                                                bloodlines available to characters without a Wildblooded archetype).

                                                I deliberately chose not to implement it that way. The Wildblooded
                                                archetype is functionally equivalent[1] to a bunch of extra bloodlines,
                                                so I implemented them that way, instead. I figured it was fewer steps
                                                for the user to choose the Sylvan bloodline directly from the list of
                                                bloodlines, rather then first requiring the user to select an archetype,
                                                and then choose the Sylvan bloodline. The bloodlines are clearly
                                                labeled as being wildblooded, so I don't think there would be any confusion.

                                                If the consensus is that the alternate way is better, even though it
                                                takes another step, it's easy to change.

                                                DS/DL

                                                [1] There is one possibly exception, which is possibly unintended, and
                                                would commonly be house ruled away anyway.

                                                On 1/11/2013 9:38 AM, Ragabash Moon wrote:

                                                > So, what about making it so you can't just take Wildblooded bloodlines
                                                > without
                                                > the archetype? That should be pretty easy, shouldn't it? Or is that
                                                > the way
                                                > it does work?
                                                >
                                                > 'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't
                                                > take the
                                                > sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back,
                                                > burn the
                                                > land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no
                                                > place I can
                                                > be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." --
                                                > Joss Whedon,
                                                > Ballad of Serenity
                                                >
                                                > RagabashMoon@... <mailto:RagabashMoon%40sbcglobal.net>

                                                > From: Doug Limmer adventure@...

                                              • Maredudd
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jan 11, 2013
                                                  Hi folks!

                                                  Paul, I am good with the implementation you did for the Wildblooded Archetype.

                                                  Maredudd