Re: [pcgen] APG Domains Appear to be available to Druids taking Druid Domain

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      I've just off-loaded everything but PFCR, APG, and B1.

      All domains, except those restricted by alignment, are available.

      Originally the Druid Domain was restricted asper the PFCR. When did that change?

      Maredudd

      On Jan 9, 2013, at 11:18 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:

      > Ok, all domains, except that conflict because of alignment, are available.
      >
      > Maredudd
      >
      > On Jan 9, 2013, at 11:15 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Folks!
      > >
      > > Running PCGen 6.00.00 with PFCR, APG, B1, UM, UC, Inner Sea World Guide, and River Kingdom.
      > >
      > > I created a 1st level Halfling Druid that took Druid Domain.
      > >
      > > Most domains are available to be taken.
      > >
      > > As an example, my 1st lvl Halfling Druid w/Druid Domain took the Travel domain and Longstrider was the available Domain Spell.
      > >
      > > Niether the APG nor UM allow the Druid to take the Travel domain as his Druid Domain, mush less all of the other domains.
      > >
      > > This is broke.
      > >
      > > Maredudd

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        Ok, I see. Somewhere along the way the mechanic to restrict the Druid Domains was bypassed. Was that intentional?

        Maredudd