Re: Ultimate Magic/Ultimate Combat/Magus Datasets

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "lazarus416" wrote:

      > Thanks. I found it as I was waiting for the answer. I thought when I loaded Players-Advanced it would load up everything. I didn't realize I had to go in and manually load other stuff. Since it is asking me to load every time I start the program, is there a way to make it default load the items I already selected? Otherwise it is going to be a nuisance to have to manually load the books I am using every time I crank up PCGen.

      On the advanced tab for source selection, in the bottom left corner is a button to save your source selection, this will then show up on the basic tab.(this is good for creating new characters)
      Also, once you create a character, it should automatically load the sources each time you load up the character.(this is good for after you've created the character)