Item Creation - Spell like abilities

  • agnard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
      I'm trying to add a Cloak of Invisibility 2x/day.

      It seem it is impossible to do so from inventory » add custom item, or I'm I missing the correct Type to add?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013

        Inventory > Search for 'Cloak'

        I make a custom item from the cloak
        Name > Cloak of Invisibility
        SPROP Button > Invisibility 2/day
        Scroll to the Powers list all the way to the bottom 'Add Type' I select 'Cape'

        Done, add item, and now I have a 'Cloak of Invisibility'

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
          That's what I ended up doing, my question was if it was possible to link the Invisibility spell descriptor.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013

            There doesn't appear to be any way to link the spell description to the item. You can manually write
            it in. Or you can code up the item and have it grant the spell in question.

            Cloak of Invisibility
            SPELLS:Cloak of Invisibility|CASTERLEVEL=3|TIMES=2|Invisibility
            TYPE:Cape

            Cheers,