Re: [pcgen] Re: Hacking up the core sets to 'modernize them' - questions

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2013

      CMP and PCGen files are incompatible... they were actually designed that way on purpose. One of the
      biggest complaints from CMP users is the inability to use the third party books we provide because
      of this.

      So, I've gone ahead and made the pcgen set use the standard var naming. Which is what CMP monkey
      have been using all along. (Smart of them thankfully since it made this easier to handle).

      There is still the issue of gamemode stuff, but you can now make use of the files and have a chance
      they'll work in tandem.