Simple OS for Two Handed Weapons

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Greetings,

      Ok, just got caught out, printed my wife's barbarian with a 2 handed greataxe on a 'simple' OS, and didnt notice it showed 'null' for hit & damage until halfway through the game, after much beration and (post-game) trying to figure out what I'd done wrong... I used the standard OS sheet, and even worse, discovered that she'd now got a third attack per round too...

      I know the Standard sheet is there for the two handed variations, and I intentionally use that when I've got characters that do things with multiple weapons, but it never occurred to me to use it for a weapon that is *always* going to be used two handed.

      Is there (could there be?) any way for the Simple OS sheets to handle two handed weapons ?

      Cheers
      Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        Hi Dave,

        Attach the character pdf and pcg to a tracker and I'll investigate. The simple os should be working
        just fine.

        On 1/3/2013 4:39 PM, FerretDave wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > Ok, just got caught out, printed my wife's barbarian with a 2 handed greataxe on a 'simple' OS, and didnt notice it showed 'null' for hit & damage until halfway through the game, after much beration and (post-game) trying to figure out what I'd done wrong... I used the standard OS sheet, and even worse, discovered that she'd now got a third attack per round too...
        >
        > I know the Standard sheet is there for the two handed variations, and I intentionally use that when I've got characters that do things with multiple weapons, but it never occurred to me to use it for a weapon that is *always* going to be used two handed.
        >
        > Is there (could there be?) any way for the Simple OS sheets to handle two handed weapons ?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Dave

      • FerretDave
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013