Re: [pcgen] Re: summon monster stats

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2013
      Paul schrieb:
      > The easiest way to I imagine would be to make kits for each summoned monster

      Are those summoned monsters different from the standard critters for
      pathfinder? For (R)SRD they aren't, and I just used the default monster
      kits to create the summoned monsters. OK, I had to add the fiendish or
      celestial templates where appropriate, and a self-made template for
      augment summoning feat. But that's quite fast doing. I doubt any other
      pre-generation would be much faster to use, once you know what needs to
      be done.

      Susan
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 3, 2013
        Actually I just thought of a quick way. (besides putting everything in notes on the bio section).

        Put Summoned (or something) as a TYPE for each monster and then you can quick filter for the Summoned type.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Susan Dittmar wrote:

        > Paul schrieb:
        > > The easiest way to I imagine would be to make kits for each summoned monster
        >
        > Are those summoned monsters different from the standard critters for
        > pathfinder? For (R)SRD they aren't, and I just used the default monster
        > kits to create the summoned monsters. OK, I had to add the fiendish or
        > celestial templates where appropriate, and a self-made template for
        > augment summoning feat. But that's quite fast doing. I doubt any other
        > pre-generation would be much faster to use, once you know what needs to
        > be done.
        >
        > Susan

      • FerretDave
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 3, 2013
          Could we add that URL into the spell detail (display desc only?) so it's showed up in the GUI when viewing the spell? Saves everyone on this list bookmarking it separately...