Pathfinder Ultimate Combat - Gladiator Archetype

  • grimboldtax
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      I have generated a 1st lvl gladiator but seem to have a few problems.

      - Perform (act, comedy, and dance) do not seem to be listed as class skills.

      - I do not seem to get the Performance Weapon Mastery feat given automatically.

      Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

      Thanks in advance

      Grimbold
    • papa_drb
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
        It is a bug.

        I am assuming that you are using PCGen 6.00.0, and have loaded the Core Rulebook, APG, and UC.

        Jira opened: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-836

        -- david
        papa.drb

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "grimboldtax" <pjsimpson@...> wrote:

        > I have generated a 1st lvl gladiator but seem to have a few problems.
        >
        > - Perform (act, comedy, and dance) do not seem to be listed as class skills.
        >
        > - I do not seem to get the Performance Weapon Mastery feat given automatically.
        >
        > Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Grimbold

      • grimboldtax
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012