Re: [pcgen] Custom skill not getting class bonus

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012

      I presume this is for Pathfinder?

      If you take a look at the existing skills you will see this little segment, which is the secret to that:

      BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Baskets)|3|TYPE=ClassSkill|PRECSKILL:1,Craft (Baskets)|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Baskets)=1

      It would be nice if we could automate that sort of thing, but for now the above works. If you need
      further assistance, please join us over on PCGen List File Help.

      Cheers,