Re: [pcgen] Custom skill not getting class bonus

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      You need to add the Bonus statement to the skill. I also dropped the
      Accheck and added .Intelligence to the Type. Here is the completed
      line(linebreaks are tabs):

      Craft (Weaver)
      KEYSTAT:INT
      USEUNTRAINED:NO
      TYPE:Craft.Intelligence
      BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Weaver)|3|TYPE=ClassSkill|PRECSKILL:1,Craft
      (Weaver)|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Weaver)=1
      BONUS:SKILL|Craft
      (Weaver)|-2|TYPE=Circumstance|!PREITEM:1,TYPE=CraftToolsWeaver|PREAPPLY:PC
      TEMPDESC:Craft skill checks are made with a -2 circumstance penalty if
      improvised tools are used

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012

        I presume this is for Pathfinder?

        If you take a look at the existing skills you will see this little segment, which is the secret to that:

        BONUS:SKILL|Craft (Baskets)|3|TYPE=ClassSkill|PRECSKILL:1,Craft (Baskets)|PRESKILL:1,Craft (Baskets)=1

        It would be nice if we could automate that sort of thing, but for now the above works. If you need
        further assistance, please join us over on PCGen List File Help.

        Cheers,