Tricky bit with the Shield spell in the Defense subdomain

  • Hunter Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      I just started using PCGen, and I found this workaround for the character I
      was trying to create.

      The Protection Domain has a Defense Subdomain, and the Defense Subdomain
      replaces the 1st-level domain spell with Shield. But this would not show up
      for me in the spell list.

      I added "|Cleric=10" to the Shield entry in the main spell list, and it
      then showed up for my 1st-level Cleric with the Defense Subdomain selected.

      If there's a better way to do that, please let me know.

      Thanks!

      --
      J. Hunter Johnson <><
      http://jhunterj.com