Someone with Paizo Access - please let them know this

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012

      Witch Patron - Wisdom has an invalid spell listed - 12th---globe of invulnerability (greater); I
      believe that is meant to be 12th---globe of invulnerability. Searching their own site shows no such
      spell exists. And at the time of release, APG was the next beyond the core books.

      This error is both in the print product and their web.

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
        Yea, even thought it says globe of invulnerability (greater), it links
        to globe of invulnerability.

        I'll post in the prd bugs thread and let them know.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)