Missing "animal trick" for "Air Walk" spell?

  • Matt C
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
      Although it isn't in the same category as the other tricks, an animal trick is mentioned in the spell description for Air Walk:

      "You can cast air walk on a specially trained mount so it can be ridden through the air. You can train a mount to move with the aid of air walk (counts as a trick; see Handle Animal skill) with one week of work and a DC 25 Handle Animal check."

      I can't seem to find it among the tricks, if it is worth adding.

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012
        It's been added to the Pathfinder set, but apparently not 3.5 (haven't
        checked 3.0).

        DS/DL

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2012

          Entered as: