Re: [pcgen] SpellSlinger ?

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hi!

      What gamemode are you using? (e.g. Pathfinder, R/SRD, SRD, M/SRD, etc)

      Within that gamemode, what sets do you have loaded?

      In case you are using the Basic Source Loading window, =you might try changing to the Advanced Source Loading window by clicking on the "Advanced" tab on the Source Loading window.

      Maredudd

      lordnihilism wrote:

      > So I've noticed a lack of gun related class and stuff like that
      > I was just wondering is it there and i'm just not finding it or what was going on ... Thank you for your help
      > Also help with archetypes

    • lordnihilism
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
        Thank you for your help , I actually figured out what I was doing wrong and have rectified the problem.