SpellSlinger ?

  • lordnihilism
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      So I've noticed a lack of gun related class and stuff like that
      I was just wondering is it there and i'm just not finding it or what was going on ... Thank you for your help
      Also help with archetypes
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
        Hi!

        What gamemode are you using? (e.g. Pathfinder, R/SRD, SRD, M/SRD, etc)

        Within that gamemode, what sets do you have loaded?

        In case you are using the Basic Source Loading window, =you might try changing to the Advanced Source Loading window by clicking on the "Advanced" tab on the Source Loading window.

        Maredudd

        lordnihilism wrote:

        > So I've noticed a lack of gun related class and stuff like that
        > I was just wondering is it there and i'm just not finding it or what was going on ... Thank you for your help
        > Also help with archetypes

      • lordnihilism
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
          Thank you for your help , I actually figured out what I was doing wrong and have rectified the problem.