Re: [pcgen] v6.0.0+ & The Ennie's

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      Paul wrote:
      > I'm planning on submitting the latest version for the Ennies. The cut-off time is April 30, 2012. Do you think we will have another Stable out by then or should I submit 6.0.0?
      >
      > I'm not sure if I want to submit any beta versions right at the moment because we really are in a true beta phase right now.

      Waiting for 6.0.1 would be the approach I think, and maybe 6.0.2, depending on how the back-port of the recent data changes goes.

      > Paul Grosse
      > PCGen PR Silverback

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
        IIRC James was planning on a 6.1.0 release before then...

        On Tuesday, 25 December 2012, Paul wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I'm planning on submitting the latest version for the Ennies. The cut-off
        > time is April 30, 2012. Do you think we will have another Stable out by
        > then or should I submit 6.0.0?
        >
        > I'm not sure if I want to submit any beta versions right at the moment
        > because we really are in a true beta phase right now.
        >
        > Paul Grosse
        > PCGen PR Silverback

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
          Do we want to use a dev version for the Ennies?

          Maredudd

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012

            No, we'll be releasing 6.00.1 or .2 by then.