v6.0.0+ & The Ennie's

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
      I'm planning on submitting the latest version for the Ennies. The cut-off time is April 30, 2012. Do you think we will have another Stable out by then or should I submit 6.0.0?

      I'm not sure if I want to submit any beta versions right at the moment because we really are in a true beta phase right now.

      Paul Grosse
      PCGen PR Silverback
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        Paul wrote:
        > I'm planning on submitting the latest version for the Ennies. The cut-off time is April 30, 2012. Do you think we will have another Stable out by then or should I submit 6.0.0?
        >
        > I'm not sure if I want to submit any beta versions right at the moment because we really are in a true beta phase right now.

        Waiting for 6.0.1 would be the approach I think, and maybe 6.0.2, depending on how the back-port of the recent data changes goes.

        > Paul Grosse
        > PCGen PR Silverback

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
          IIRC James was planning on a 6.1.0 release before then...

          On Tuesday, 25 December 2012, Paul wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I'm planning on submitting the latest version for the Ennies. The cut-off
          > time is April 30, 2012. Do you think we will have another Stable out by
          > then or should I submit 6.0.0?
          >
          > I'm not sure if I want to submit any beta versions right at the moment
          > because we really are in a true beta phase right now.
          >
          > Paul Grosse
          > PCGen PR Silverback

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
            Do we want to use a dev version for the Ennies?

            Maredudd

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012

              No, we'll be releasing 6.00.1 or .2 by then.