Re: [pcgen] Ex-Classes in v6.0.0 Using Pathfinder

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
      Hi George,

      The ex-class swap failing a known issue in 6.0. We've fixed the bug but it hasn't been put out in a new version yet.

      Cheers,
      James

      On 23/12/2012, at 12:57 PM, "George" <lpacdavis@...> wrote:

      > I have a paladin. I changed his alignment to NE. I get a YES/NO popup box indicating that the paladin class would be changed to an Ex-Class -- so far so good.
      >
      > Within the popup box, I have to click Yes twice. For some reason, the first Yes doesn't appear to work. After the popup box goes away, the alignment doesn't appear to change and the class doesn't change, but paladin is no longer valid for selection. When I export to pdf, I see that the alignment is NE (despite what the alignment drop-down shows), but my character is still a paladin.
      >
      > Is there something else I need to do to make this work?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Sir George Anonymous

    • George
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
        So will there be a 6.0.1? If so, are there any thoughts as to when it might be? I'm just trying to plan ahead, and may have a couple of other things that it might be helpful to include.

        Cheers,

        Sir George Anonymous

        > Hi George,
        >
        > The ex-class swap failing a known issue in 6.0. We've fixed the bug but it hasn't been put out in a new version yet.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James
        >
        > On 23/12/2012, at 12:57 PM, "George" <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have a paladin. I changed his alignment to NE. I get a YES/NO popup box indicating that the paladin class would be changed to an Ex-Class -- so far so good.
        > >
        > > Within the popup box, I have to click Yes twice. For some reason, the first Yes doesn't appear to work. After the popup box goes away, the alignment doesn't appear to change and the class doesn't change, but paladin is no longer valid for selection. When I export to pdf, I see that the alignment is NE (despite what the alignment drop-down shows), but my character is still a paladin.
        > >
        > > Is there something else I need to do to make this work?
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Sir George Anonymous

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
          Hi George,

          Yes we will do a 6.0.1 release, probably early in the new year. There isn't a specific date set yet though.

          Cheers,
          James