Re: Thanks devs!

  • Rob Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      I don't think my original message came through on the list, so I'm trying again...

      Hey y'all. I just wanted to drop a quick note on the forum wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Happy Festivus, or whatever you celebrate this time of year. PCGen is a fantastic application and you guys do a simply amazing job of maintaining and improving it, especially for a team of volunteers. I'm a software engineer and I've been on professional, highly paid teams with people who care less about their work than you do.

      So have a joyous winter solstice, keep up the good work, and thanks for all your hard work.

      -- Rob