Re: [pcgen] Sources won't load in 5.8.1

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      Your Java has probably auto-updated to 1.7. Verify that, and if it has
      you either need to download the 1.6 leveland point the pcgen jar file at
      that, or upgrade pcgen to 6.0.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
        Hi,

        http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help

        That explains how to point your PCGen to the correct Java version.

        Cheers,

        On 12/19/2012 6:40 AM, Han wrote:
        > I'm trying to update some characters in 5.8.1, but the sources won't load at all - all the frames are completely empty, and hitting the Refresh button has no effect. After some searching here, it seems that the issue may be caused by the fact that I'm now running Java 1.7.0_07. I also have Java 1.6.0_31 installed, but how do I get PCGen to run under that version of Java instead?

      • Han
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
          Excellent - thanks very much for that! I'd tried something along those lines, but hadn't got it quite right. Now it's working fine again.