Re: [pcgen] Re: What section of this program allow you to build custom classes?

  • Lee Dowd
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
      If the class is open content from another publisher (or 3.0 or pathfinder) you may already have a copy of it.  Even if it isn't if it is close to a class from one of the above a copy and edit might be easier than creating a whole new class.

      If it is from a third party you can also ask here to see if they have given permission or if anyone has asked them for permission to include their classes in pcgen.