What section of this program allow you to build custom classes?

  • Mega S
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
      I cannot locate how to build a class from scratch. I want to build a spellsword for 3.5. Also is there a place to down load other prebuilt classes?

      Thanks!
    • papa_drb
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
        Two ways of getting to the Help files;

        1) Start up PCGen and press PF1
        2) Open a browser and load "*/docs/index.html" where the "*" is the directory where you stored PCGen.

        As far as other places, no. We do not allow posting of non Open Content on this site, nor the discussion of where to find it, or to ask for it. We want to keep in the publishers good graces,

        -- david
        papa.drb (Yahoo group moderator)

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
            If the class is open content from another publisher (or 3.0 or pathfinder) you may already have a copy of it.  Even if it isn't if it is close to a class from one of the above a copy and edit might be easier than creating a whole new class.

            If it is from a third party you can also ask here to see if they have given permission or if anyone has asked them for permission to include their classes in pcgen.