Order of Source Loads v 6.0.0

  • George
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      I have datasets with the following RANK values that I am trying to load:

      10 - core rules
      20 - setting - requires core rules
      30 - bestiary - requires core rules
      35 - setting with modifications for the bestiary - requires all three

      Unfortunately, my RANK 35 dataset is loading before my RANK 30 dataset, causing all of the .MODs in the RANK 35 dataset to be skipped. Is there something else that I need to do to ensure that my datasets load in the correct order?

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
        There *was* an issue with .MODS not working if the thing had already been .MODed already... thought that was fixed though?

        (that was RSRD, some time ago now)