[Pathfinder] poddible LST error in Core Rulebook

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2012
      In pfcr_abilities_class.lst is the following block under Sorcerer Abilities.
      ###Block: Make sure Bonus Spell Doesn't take from a Known Spell Slot

      I had to comment out these in order to get the correct number of Sorcerer spells. With them I get one (1) to many spells known at the affected levels.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012

        I keep seeing reports of both - One they are too high; another they are too low.

        This has got to be the more annoying class to debug for it as well.

        Are you factoring in your Bloodline?

        On 12/14/2012 10:20 PM, taluroniscandar wrote:
        > In pfcr_abilities_class.lst is the following block under Sorcerer Abilities.
        > ###Block: Make sure Bonus Spell Doesn't take from a Known Spell Slot
        >
        > I had to comment out these in order to get the correct number of Sorcerer spells. With them I get one (1) to many spells known at the affected levels.

      • Kieth Coleman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
          Poddible???? Lmao

          Kieth A. Coleman

          On Dec 15, 2012, at 12:16 PM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I keep seeing reports of both - One they are too high; another they are too low.
          >
          > This has got to be the more annoying class to debug for it as well.
          >
          > Are you factoring in your Bloodline?
          >
          > On 12/14/2012 10:20 PM, taluroniscandar wrote:
          > > In pfcr_abilities_class.lst is the following block under Sorcerer Abilities.
          > > ###Block: Make sure Bonus Spell Doesn't take from a Known Spell Slot
          > >
          > > I had to comment out these in order to get the correct number of Sorcerer spells. With them I get one (1) to many spells known at the affected levels.

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur