Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] UM Qinggong Monk archtype

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2012

      If it works, then I'm not going to mess with it. There is a "better" way, but I've got enough things
      to handle and deal with without worrying about another non-issue. When I go to review it for full
      inclusion, I might clean it up or offer the solution.

      Make a base Archetype - at the designated levels, toss up the Bonus Pool - force the user to choose
      something as a reminder - No Ki Pool for Level x choice, and the other choices... if the other
      choices are taken, add a hidden Archetype in the background to remove the base ability as per
      normal. That method would make it a single archetype for the user, and then lets then know when they
      have a choice.

      There you go. That should make everyone happy.