Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] UM Qinggong Monk archtype

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2012
      Hi folks!

      Welcome to the club Doug! :-)

      I still have a tendency to over code sets and end up redoing them to clean them up, and often after Andrew points out where my engineer-brain went overboard. :-)

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2012

        If it works, then I'm not going to mess with it. There is a "better" way, but I've got enough things
        to handle and deal with without worrying about another non-issue. When I go to review it for full
        inclusion, I might clean it up or offer the solution.

        Make a base Archetype - at the designated levels, toss up the Bonus Pool - force the user to choose
        something as a reminder - No Ki Pool for Level x choice, and the other choices... if the other
        choices are taken, add a hidden Archetype in the background to remove the base ability as per
        normal. That method would make it a single archetype for the user, and then lets then know when they
        have a choice.

        There you go. That should make everyone happy.