PCGen 6000

  • ghoti_of_fan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
      I like the speed and look of the new version, but it appears there is no longer a List Editor for adding your own custom stuff (Feats, Races, Classes, etc.). Does anyone know if there is a plan to re-implement it?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
        Yes, in 6.1 or 6.2

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
          Awesome! I am happy to hear that this is just an initial version without all the bells and whistles. I am looking forward to the future versions. Thanks to the Devs for the great work!