Re: [pcgen] using PCGen for DnD 4e

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012

      What exactly is the issue with the base files? I can fix those if need be.

      As to using 4e, I know of a few who are doing so without any issue.

      On 12/12/2012 5:10 PM, Michael wrote:
      > Anyone using PCGen for 4e? I know I can't get help for the actual closed content, but anyone have a working base for the GameMode files? the 5160_pcgen_4e_starter_set_0.1.zip is giving me troubles just loading the GameMode. Once I get that, I can sort out entering my own lst files

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
        I've been trying to fix the errors. looks like most of the errors are from using deprecated code. Also, the tab definitions seem to be using old paths for the context.
        I'll try to send a complete list when I get a chance. Should I include the issues I've fixed?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012

          If you've fixed items, then sure. I wasn't sure if anyone was using it so haven't updated it.